Flowers raining in the springtime. Fiery beauty during autumn. Here the journey is the destination - and it is filled with many delights ...
Start and Goal: Castle Garden Pöllau
Parking: In the castle garden
Distance: 12 km
Duration: 4,5 hours
Altitude difference: 330 m
Difficulty: Medium, suitable for familys
Places to stop for a refreshment: Buschenschank Schweighofer in Rabenwald
Trip tips along the trail: View from the Höllmüllner farm into the Nature Park Pöllauer Tal, viewing tower Haidenwald
Season: The Hirschbirnen Hiking Trail is especially beautifull during springtime when the Hirschbrine is blossoming and during autumn when the leafes of the tree start to turn into a fiery red.
- Eastern Styria
- Augustinian monastery Vorau
- Peace grotto St. Ruprecht/Raab
- "Glückskapelle Masenberg"- "chapel of luck" in Masenberg
- Church and graveyard chapel in Hartberg
- church of the "Visitation of Maria"
- Laurentiberg Church
- Mary- and Pilgrimage church Schüsserlbrunn
- Church and castle Pöllau
- The holy pilgrimage site Gallbrunnen
- Pilgrimage "holy grave"
- Pilgrimage church of Heilbrunn
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Fieberbründl
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Hasel
- Pilgrimage Church of Maria Lebing
- Pilgrimage church on Pöllauberg
- Pilgrimage church of St. Erhard
- Pilgrimage church of St. Pankratzen