- Castle and animal park Herberstein
- Teichalm experience
- Lake Stubenbergsee
- Summer toboggan run Koglhof
- Vorau Augustinian Monastery
- The pilgrimage church high above Weiz
- Felber chocolate factory
- Wave pool Gleisdorf
- "Kräftereich" in St. Jakob im Walde
- Eco-Park of Hartberg
- Fandler – oil production factory
- Observation tower "Ringwarte"
- Pöllau church and castle
- Steirerkraft Kernothek
- Thonet museum
- Pöllauberg pilgrimage church
- Sheep farmers of Weiz
- Excursion tips
At the bottom of Altschielleiten in the beautiful landscape of Eastern Styria there is the brewery Moarpeter.
Here with the Stubenbergsee nearby, you get to know a 500 year old yard. Earlier the manager of the grange of Schielleiten lived here.
Nowadays you don't only find a nice view but also culinary pleasure and the typical "Gemütlichkeit" which means you can relax and take it easy here. The "Moarbräu" offers its hungry guests cold and also warm delicacies with best regional ingredients.
Guided tour of the brewery including a beer and whisky tasting as well as a hearty snack "Jause".
Opening hours: daily at 3 pm, Monday closed!