- Kids and family
- "Garten-Lust" gardens
- Healthy sights
- Guided culinaric tours
- Museums and exhibitions
- Spa & wellness
- Nature attractions
- Grasslhöhle – stalactite cave
- "Katerloch" stalactite cave
- Viewing tower "Ringwarte"
- "Raabklamm" -ravine
- Power of Nature
- 125 alp-dreams in green
- "Hummelnest" – bumble bee hive
- Viewing Tower "Wildwiese" and waterway in Miesenbach
- natural park adventure programm
- Stalactite cave Semriach
- lake "Teichalm" and moor path
- Sheep woll
- Winegrowing exhibition trail Hoferberg
- viewing platform Europaberg
- Barefoot park Austria of Wenigzell
- Energy and adventure region - ZUERST
- Feichtenhofer Watermill
- "Drachenhöhle" Pernegg
- Health-Recreation-Peace-Activ Park in Eichberg
- Großharter Nature pond
- "Hartberger Brühl"
- "Hartberger Gmoos"
- Hornschmied Mill
- Kleeberg - observation tower
- NaturKRAFTpark - nature park
- Nature trail Schönegg
- Schreinhofer Mill
- Rowan berry - panorama way
- Wooded trail Masenberg
- Hydroelectric facility "Stubenbergklamm"
- Way of labyrinths
- "Wurzelschaustation"- roots
- Yoga-Educational trail Dechantskirchen
- Theme Roads and Experience roads
Austria's first bumble bee museum inside the restaurant "Stixpeter". Exciting tours also for children and schools.
You can see huge brood cells made of loam, honey pots and bumble-bees which are alive.
Opening hours: May-October, daily 10 am-5 pm. Monday and Tuesday closed!
Hummelnest, Unterfeistritz 17, 8183 Floing,
Mag. Bernd Strauß T: +43 3175 3283, Peter Ablasser T: +43 3175 3238, www.hummelnest.at