- Kids and family
- "Garten-Lust" gardens
- Healthy sights
- Guided culinaric tours
- Museums and exhibitions
- Spa & wellness
- Nature attractions
- 125 alp-dreams in green
- viewing platform Europaberg
- Viewing Tower "Wildwiese" and waterway in Miesenbach
- Barefoot park Austria of Wenigzell
- "Drachenhöhle" Pernegg
- Energy and adventure region - ZUERST
- Feichtenhofer Watermill
- Health-Recreation-Peace-Activ Park
- Grasslhöhle – stalactite cave
- Großharter Nature pond
- "Hartberger Brühl"
- "Hartberger Gmoos"
- Hinterleitner Mill
- Hornschmied Mill
- "Hummelnest" – bumble bee hive
- "Katerloch" stalactite cave
- Kleeberg - observation tower
- Lavender farm
- Stalactite cave Semriach
- NaturKRAFTpark - nature park
- Nature trail Schönegg
- natural park adventure programm
- Power of Nature
- "Raabklamm" -ravine
- Viewing tower "Ringwarte"
- Schreinhofer Mill
- lake "Teichalm" and moor path
- Rowan berry - panorama way
- "all about Birds" trail
- Wooded trail Masenberg
- Hydroelectric facility "Stubenbergklamm"
- Way of labyrinths
- Winegrowing exhibition trail Hoferberg
- Sheep woll
- "Wurzelschaustation"- roots
- Yoga-Educational trail Dechantskirchen
- Theme Roads and Experience roads
Austria's first bumble bee museum inside the restaurant "Stixpeter". Exciting tours also for children and schools.
You can see huge brood cells made of loam, honey pots and bumble-bees which are alive.
Opening hours: May-October, daily 10 am-5 pm. Monday and Tuesday closed!
Hummelnest, Unterfeistritz 17, 8183 Floing,
Mag. Bernd Strauß T: +43 3175 3283, Peter Ablasser T: +43 3175 3238, www.hummelnest.at