- Kids and family
- Castle and animal park Herberstein
- H2O Hotel-thermal bath in Sebersdorf
- Celtic Village on the Kulm
- Summer toboggan run Koglhof
- Eco-Park of Hartberg
- "Kräftereich" in St. Jakob im Walde
- Ökopark Hochreiter – animal farm
- Exciting interactive exhibitions and Maxoom 3D Cinema
- Mare milk stud "Töchterlehof"
- "Feistritztalbahn" – slow train trough the "Feistritztal"
- Children’s adventure park Steinmann
- Horseriding – Waldhof Muhr
- Horseriding at Michlhof
- Stone carving
- ABC parc
- Producer of ratchets
- Village smithy
- Fun Park at the lake "Stubenbergsee"
- "Joglland" alpaca farm
- Climbing park Geier
- Cow-café Derler
- Merlin´s indoor playground
- Fairy-tale Theatres at Castle Thalburg
- Ostrich farm & Restaurant Lindenhof
- Pedal boat rent
- "Garten-Lust" gardens
- Healthy sights
- Guided culinaric tours
- Museums and exhibitions
- Spa & wellness
- Nature attractions
- Theme Roads and Experience roads
The adventure park Geier is great fun for the whole family.
On 118 elements and stations, which vary in height, you have the opportunity to experience self-transcendence.
The green and light-blue courses as well as the flying vulture green and yellow can only be done at a minimum size of 120 cm. All other courses require a minimum size of 140 cm.
In case of bad weather (heavy raining or thunderstorms) the park is closed.
Opening hours: April-June Saturday/Sunday/Holiday from 10 am to 6 pm, July-Middle of September Wednesday till Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm, Middle of September-End of October Friday-Sunday/Ho liday from 10 am to 5 pm