- Kids and family
- "Garten-Lust" gardens
- Healthy sights
- Guided culinaric tours
- Almenland distillery Graf
- Almenland apiculture "Kreiner"
- Cheese manufactory in the region Almenland
- Bio farm Schloffer
- Buchberger" meat and sausage specialities
- Vinegar Factory Oswald/Schaffer
- Felber chocolate factory
- House of apples
- Brewery Moarpeter
- "Hödl-Hof" fruit distillery
- Laurzenzi brewery
- Gingerbread-bakery Ebner
- Specialities of Naturpark Pöllauer Tal
- Fruit farm Pangerl
- Fruit farm Retter
- Oil production Höfler
- Fandler – oil production factory
- Pieber's distillery
- Posch Mill
- "Styrian origin"
- Private brewery "Tonibräu"
- Veronika´s herb garden
- Winery Posch
- sheep farmers of Weiz
- Wilhelm fruit – schnapps – wine
- Museums and exhibitions
- Spa & wellness
- Nature attractions
- Theme Roads and Experience roads
At the bottom of Altschielleiten in the beautiful landscape of Eastern Styria there is the brewery Moarpeter.
Here with the Stubenbergsee nearby, you get to know a 500 year old yard. Earlier the manager of the grange of Schielleiten lived here.
Nowadays you don't only find a nice view but also culinary pleasure and the typical "Gemütlichkeit" which means you can relax and take it easy here. The "Moarbräu" offers its hungry guests cold and also warm delicacies with best regional ingredients.
Guided tour of the brewery including a beer and whisky tasting as well as a hearty snack "Jause".
Opening hours: daily at 3 pm, Monday closed!