- Kids and family
- "Garten-Lust" gardens
- Healthy sights
- Guided culinaric tours
- Almenland distillery Graf
- Almenland apiculture "Kreiner"
- Cheese manufactory in the region Almenland
- Bio farm Schloffer
- Buchberger" meat and sausage specialities
- Vinegar Factory Oswald/Schaffer
- Felber chocolate factory
- House of apples
- Brewery Moarpeter
- "Hödl-Hof" fruit distillery
- Laurzenzi brewery
- Gingerbread-bakery Ebner
- Specialities of Naturpark Pöllauer Tal
- Fruit farm Pangerl
- Fruit farm Retter
- Oil production Höfler
- Fandler – oil production factory
- Pieber's distillery
- Posch Mill
- "Styrian origin"
- Private brewery "Tonibräu"
- Veronika´s herb garden
- Winery Posch
- sheep farmers of Weiz
- Wilhelm fruit – schnapps – wine
- Museums and exhibitions
- Spa & wellness
- Nature attractions
- Theme Roads and Experience roads
Already from the 17th century people have worked in the historic mill in Hartberg, now the third generation of the Posch family works here. It is important for them to give their guests a look behind the scenes of the everyday life of a miller.
Different tours show the visitors the process of cereal in the mill.
In their shop you can buy high-quality organic products.
Guides tours of the mill: every Tuesday and Friday at 10 am
Mill shop: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 5 pm, Saturday from 8 am to 12 noon. Wednesday closed!