The baroque castle Schielleiten was built of the 18th Century.
The Castle Schielleiten National Sports and Recreation Centre is just a few kilometres away from the holiday destination of Stubenbergsee.
Sport courses have been successfully run for the past 50 years in athletics, football, dancing, gymnastics, volleyball, basketball and weight lifting etc., as have courses for both the competitive and non-competitive sportperson.
- Eastern Styria
- Information about culture
- Augustinian monastery Vorau
- Peace grotto St. Ruprecht/Raab
- "Glückskapelle Masenberg"- "chapel of luck" in Masenberg
- Church and graveyard chapel in Hartberg
- church of the "Visitation of Maria"
- Laurentiberg Church
- Mary- and Pilgrimage church Schüsserlbrunn
- Church and castle Pöllau
- The holy pilgrimage site Gallbrunnen
- Pilgrimage "holy grave"
- Pilgrimage church of Heilbrunn
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Fieberbründl
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Hasel
- Pilgrimage Church of Maria Lebing
- Pilgrimage church on Pöllauberg
- Pilgrimage church of St. Erhard
- Pilgrimage church of St. Pankratzen