- Augustinian monastery Vorau
- Peace grotto St. Ruprecht/Raab
- "Glückskapelle Masenberg"- "chapel of luck" in Masenberg
- Church and graveyard chapel in Hartberg
- church of the "Visitation of Maria"
- Laurentiberg Church
- Mary- and Pilgrimage church Schüsserlbrunn
- Church and castle Pöllau
- The holy pilgrimage site Gallbrunnen
- Pilgrimage "holy grave"
- Pilgrimage church of Heilbrunn
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Fieberbründl
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Hasel
- Pilgrimage Church of Maria Lebing
- Pilgrimage church on Pöllauberg
- Pilgrimage church of St. Erhard
- Pilgrimage church of St. Pankratzen
- Styrian folk culture
Pilgrims from near and far know the hundreds of years old pilgrimage churches in Eastern Styria. Take a walk along the pilgrimage ways and learn more about the culinary highlights in our region.
For centuries pilgrims have come to Eastern Styria to say their prayers and admire the pilgrimage churches. No matter if you prefer the ostentatious Augustiner Chorherrenstift of Vorau or the small Marien- und Wallfahrtskirche Schüsserlbrunn - all of them are still very popular.
Many of the pilgrimage churches were built in the baroque style, which is known for its splendid decor. The pilgrimage paths are still popular trails, and so you can combine your trip to a pilgrimage church with a hiking trip.