- Augustinian monastery Vorau
- Peace grotto St. Ruprecht/Raab
- "Glückskapelle Masenberg"- "chapel of luck" in Masenberg
- Church and graveyard chapel in Hartberg
- church of the "Visitation of Maria"
- Laurentiberg Church
- Mary- and Pilgrimage church Schüsserlbrunn
- Church and castle Pöllau
- The holy pilgrimage site Gallbrunnen
- Pilgrimage "holy grave"
- Pilgrimage church of Heilbrunn
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Fieberbründl
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Hasel
- Pilgrimage Church of Maria Lebing
- Pilgrimage church on Pöllauberg
- Pilgrimage church of St. Erhard
- Pilgrimage church of St. Pankratzen
- Styrian folk culture
n the center town you can find the Castle which has been a "Augustiner Chorherrenstift" in former times. It dates back to the 12th century. With a length of 62.25 m, an a width of 37.2m and a dome hight of 42 m the castle became one of the greatest baroque churches in the land.
Guided tour of the cathedral, the baroque village and the "Augustiner Chorherrenstift".
Guided tours: March-Oct, every Wed at 10 am and every Fri at 3 pm