- Augustinian monastery Vorau
- Peace grotto St. Ruprecht/Raab
- "Glückskapelle Masenberg"- "chapel of luck" in Masenberg
- Church and graveyard chapel in Hartberg
- church of the "Visitation of Maria"
- Laurentiberg Church
- Mary- and Pilgrimage church Schüsserlbrunn
- Church and castle Pöllau
- The holy pilgrimage site Gallbrunnen
- Pilgrimage "holy grave"
- Pilgrimage church of Heilbrunn
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Fieberbründl
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Hasel
- Pilgrimage Church of Maria Lebing
- Pilgrimage church on Pöllauberg
- Pilgrimage church of St. Erhard
- Pilgrimage church of St. Pankratzen
- Styrian folk culture
In-between quiet woods you can find the pilgrimage church Maria Fieberbründl. At the end of the 19th century the church was renewed. The water of the font seemed to heal ill people. Soon the blind people could see again and the paraplegic people could go again, when they were drinking this water.
Pater Konrad Reisenhofer, 8222 Maria Fieberbründl 55, T: +43 3334 2320