Welcome to a town whose roots date back more than 2,500 years. Just as Hartberg was the major meeting point of the colourful aristocracy in the Styrian Mark in medieval times, it is now a radiant cultural town, laden with history, a hot spot for good food and drink and an open-minded, friendly place for enthusiasts, dreamers and connoisseurs. The historical centre is characterised by St. Martin, its commanding baroque parish church, the Town Hall and the chemist’s with its formidable portal.
Besides the atmospheric Old Town, the district town offers modern locations. The Maxoom at Ecopark houses the biggest screen in Styria and shows breathtaking videos and documentaries. The Museum in the city is also worth visiting as well as the Ringkogel Observation Tower with a stunning panoramic view over the Eastern Styrian towns
Historischer Verein Hartberg
Frau Mag. Astrid Maier
T: +43 664 2009254
- Eastern Styria
- Augustinian monastery Vorau
- Peace grotto St. Ruprecht/Raab
- "Glückskapelle Masenberg"- "chapel of luck" in Masenberg
- Church and graveyard chapel in Hartberg
- church of the "Visitation of Maria"
- Laurentiberg Church
- Mary- and Pilgrimage church Schüsserlbrunn
- Church and castle Pöllau
- The holy pilgrimage site Gallbrunnen
- Pilgrimage "holy grave"
- Pilgrimage church of Heilbrunn
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Fieberbründl
- Pilgrimage church of Maria Hasel
- Pilgrimage Church of Maria Lebing
- Pilgrimage church on Pöllauberg
- Pilgrimage church of St. Erhard
- Pilgrimage church of St. Pankratzen