Numerous of regional events will make your holiday in the Eastern Styria a real pleasure.
We wish you a nice holiday and are looking forward to see you at one of our events.
1.-2. September | Oldtimertreffen | Stubenbergsee
Oldtimer Cars in Stubeberg
1.-3. September | Ägydikirtag | Fischbach
Market around tradition
8.-9. September | Almenland Kirtag | Latschenhütte
A market at the Almenland
9. September | Weinstraßenfest | Siegersdorf
9. September | Sternwanderung zur Ringwarte | Hartberg
Hiking tour to the Ringwarte.
9. September | Apfelstrasse Erlebnisfahrt | Puch b. Weiz
Enjoy all around the apple
15.- 16. September| Buchtelkirtag | Wenigzell
Morning pint, culinary products and "Buchteln"
22. September | AUTO NOVO Herbstfest | Gleisdorf
The festival about mogility for the whole family
22. September | Genuss Apfellauf | Stubebergsee
Running event around the lake
23. September | Winzerfest | Schönauberg
Many different culinary stations mainly arround the wine
30. September | Traditional Winzerfest & Erntedank | Bad Waltersdorf
Many different wine specialities
5.-7. October | Hartberger Herbst-Genuss mit Erntedank und Winzerfest
All about wine and culinary at the city of Hartberg
6.- 13. October | Herbstballonwoche | Hofkirchen
There are daily balloons starting at 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
13. October | Sturmwandertag | Stubenberg
Wine and Sturm, starting point are the both "Buschenschenken" which are farthest away from eacht other.
20.-27. October | 41. Apfelmontgolfiade | Puch b. Weiz
There are daily balloons starting at 7.30 a.m. und 2.30 p.m.
26. October | ORF Radio-Steiermark Wandertag "Rund um die Pöllauer Hirschbirne" | Pöllau
Hiking tour with specialities aruond the "Hirschbirne", music, program with many highlights
26. October| Vogelbeer Wanderung | St. Kathrein/Offenegg
Hiking tour with specialities around the rowan berry.