Numerous of regional events will make your holiday in the Eastern Styria a real pleasure.
We wish you a nice holiday and are looking forward to see you at one of our events.
5. August | Oswaldikirtag | Puch b. Weiz
The plough of the apple men in Puch, morning pint
10.-17. August | Hartbergerland World Cycling Week
For Hartbergerland World Cycling Week athletes from more than 30 countries take part at 190 road races in more than 20 categories. The region of Eastern Styria offers with its beautiful hilly landscapes the ideal conditions for attractive and fair races.
12. August | Sterzfest | Holdahütt´n Sommeralm
19. August | Joglland Krafspendekirtag | Joglland
Tradition meets modernity at the Kraftspendekirtag, every year in another town.
25.-26. August | NIVEA family festival | H2O Therme Sebersdorf
Austrias biggest family event on tour - also in Sebersdorf
25. August | Mulbratlfest | Weiz
A festival around the "Mulbratl"- smoked air dried loin with wine and schnapps and lots of music.
25. August - 2. September | ClariArte | Schloss Hartberg
A festival around the clarinet