Place: Teufelstein, Fischbach
Start: 05:45 a.m.
The Teufelstein is one of the most interesting and storied sights in Styria, more detailed in the region of Joglland-Waldheimat.
Where the devil had planned to build a tower into the sky, a traditional hiking tour has taken place for many years at the time of winter solstice. This dreamlike nature spectacle shows the region in its greatest beauty and prepares for Christmas.
- 05:45 a.m.: Shuttle bus from the village square of Fischbah to the Zellerkreuz (please register)
- 06:00 a.m.: Start of the hike from the parking lot at Zellerkreuz ( L114 Fischbach-Schanz)
- walking time: approximately 1 hour to the Teufelstein
- approximate sunrise: 07:30 a.m.
- afterwards there are possibilities to have breakfast in every restaurant in Fischbach